Saturday, April 30, 2011

Why a new one? The birth of "facebible"

Starting today I decided to address deeper theological perspective on a new Blog  called Facebible. I believe Trinitarian Theology is not only Dogmatics / Doctrinal but most importantly RELATIONAL.

My original intent when I created Included by Grace is that relational aspect How the Trinitarian Theology is significant in the ordinary circumstances of our life. When you are with your family, at your work or simply conversing with a stranger.

Most Christians say they are Trinitarians simply because they believe that God is .Father, Son and Holy Spirit. but how does knowing the Triune God affect their daily lives? their being a husband, housewife, doctor, teacher? That's what we will be talking in this site.

Since I notice that the theme have somewhat shifted on the original purpose, I created Facebible for those who are Doctrinally interested. That site will be dealing with deeper apologetics and exposing controversial errors.

Meanwhile , Included by Grace will continue serving you on Relational matters so that you will know that you are embraced by His Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment